Eligible organisations can apply for a grant of between £10,000 and £50,000 and must meet one of three social priorities:
- Preventing people from losing their home – helping those who are at risk of losing their home.
- Helping people into a home - helping those who are homeless to find accommodation, or those in temporary or inappropriate accommodation to find a place to call home.
- Supporting people to thrive within the home environment - helping those who were previously homeless or at risk of losing their homes to take the next steps towards rebuilding their lives. These projects often offer holistic support to end the cycle of homelessness. We are particularly interested in projects with a focus on households impacted by the fuel / cost of living crisis.
1 in 4 chances of being successful
The Community Grants programme is divided into 11 regions across the UK, and the number of applications are capped in each region to 40. This means 1 in 4 applications will be successful. Be sure to get yours in as soon as you can.
- Apply for your Community Grant via our website nationwidecommunitygrants.co.uk and select ‘Apply for a Grant’ – you’ll be asked to complete our eligibility quiz to submit your application
- To help you with your application, take a look at our ‘Useful Information’ section where you’ll have access to handy documents to support you along the way.
- You'll be asked to set up a new account on our website as part of submitting your application. If you already have an account, you can also reset your password if needed.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and email us using Nationwide Community Grants: NationwideCommunityGrants@nationwide.co.uk